WHAT IS A BUSINESS PLAN?
A business plan is a formal written document which contains the goals of a business, the techniques for attaining those goals, and the time-frame for the achievement of the goals. It is the foundation of your business’s success.
Your business plan will act as a guide for your business. Each of our plans are tailor-made (without templates) and designed to be easily implemented in practice.
A business plan is a formal or informal document that articulates a specific set of business goals. Future objective and strategies for achieving them. These goals should be attainable and should contain the pertinent information of the company, individual, or organization with specific plans to reach the specified goals. The time frame for most plans should be a 3 – 5year period.
The plan can have different purposes and can be prepared for different audiences. The plan can focus either internally or externally. It can be utilized to acquire finances, develop products or to communicate with different stakeholders of the business on plans for changes or enhancements to the organization. The plan is also a decision-making tool for the organization and its stakeholders.
A Business Plan typically consists of the following:
- Executive Summary: This summarizes a proposal or report so that readers can quickly become familiar with a large body of material without having to read everything. This will be the first thing people will read, so it needs to give a good summary of your business. If you are seeking funding, it needs to state exactly why you need the money.
- Table of Contents: This gives readers a quick reference to go directly to specific sections of your plan, giving them an overview of the content of the document.
- Business Overview: Here, a general explanation is provided about your company, detailing your reason for doing business, outlining your mission, vision, core values, business goals, and objectives.
- Market Analysis: This section examines the size of the market, customer segments, buying patterns, market trends and the competition. To have a viable, profitable business, a market must be available for your products or services.
- Products and Pricing: This Section focuses on establishing a selling price for a product. Products you plan to sell or offer are detailed here, as well as pricing information. It should also include a Section about what makes your offerings unique.
- Sales and Marketing: Here, information should be provided about how and where you will be marketing your company and your sales process. Building awareness of your organization to potential customers and turning that viewership into a profit.
- Operational Plan: This Section outlines the key activities an organization will undertake during a period of time, a list of equipment and inventory, and a business risk analysis.
- Management Team: This Section describes the key roles and personnel in your business and any staff you will be hiring.
- Financial Plan: This Section should include an outline of your current finances, spreadsheets and business calculations.
FORMAT OF BUSINESS PLAN
The following format is generally used for the Business Plan
- Executive Summary
- Table of contents
- Elevator Pitch
- Company Mission Statement
- Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)
- Target Customers
- Industry Analysis
- Competitive Analysis & Advantage
- Marketing Plan
- Management Team
- Operations Plan
- Financial Projections
The business is usually described under the following headings:
- Unique Selling Point
- Market Analysis
- Marketing Strategy
- Operational Strategy
- Capital Requirements
- Business Sustainability
- Management Team
- Mission Statement
- Vision Statement
- Core Values
- Company Culture
- Landscape Deck
- Independent Plan Review
HOW MUCH DOES A BUSINESS PLAN COST?
The cost of a business plans can vary between $1,000 and $5,000.00, depending on the purpose and how much information is required. DPBA currently offers four packages to conveniently suit your requirements: they are as follows: Starter, Bronze, Silver and Gold. A detailed comparison of packages offered is shown below:
Business Plan Pricing
|1||Executive Summary||Executive Summary||Executive Summary||Executive Summary|
|2||Table of Contents||Table of Contents||Table of Contents||Table of contents|
|3||Business Description and values||Business Description||Elevator Pitch||Elevator Pitch|
|4||Marketing plan and Finance||Distinctive value of Company||Company Description Mission Statement||Company Description
Mission and Vision Statement
|6||Management Team||GOALS||PESTEL Analysis|
|7||Marketing Strategy||Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)||GOALS
|8||Mission and Vision Statement||Target Customers||Key Performance Indicators (KPIs)|
|9||Financial Projections||Industry Analysis||Target Customers|
|10||Marketing Plan||Industry Analysis|
|11||Management Team||Competitive Analysis & Advantage|
|12||Operations Plan||List of main competitors|
|13||Financial Projections||Marketing Plan,|
|21||3 months free consultation|